Stem Cell Treatment Consultation Clinic- SwissMedica in Switzerland- Zurich
SwissMedica Clinic for stem cell treatments
The primary task of the clinic is to make your own cells treat your own body. It uses advanced technology to activate dormant cells (adipose mesenchymal stem cells) to differentiate into the cells we need, and then they replace the damaged cells. Symptoms become less obvious and disappear. Swiss Medica Clinic is an excellent centre that offers patients the most innovative therapies. Generally, in our medical centres we use the unique technology of application of autologous photo activated stem cells previously extracted from fat cells using mini liposuction. The highest standards of treatment and investigative research are upheld at all times.
How does stem cell work?
For all above listed diseases there are individual steps. Let us take the treatment for diabetic foot as example:
Diabetes mellitus can be a very complicated condition to keep under control, and long-term patients can develop further complications. One of those risks is a diabetic foot, which often occurs because of diabetes that was not taken care of properly. It forms because the tissue is breaking down because the blood circulation is irregular because of the disease, leaving the area unprotected, which can lead to ulcers appearing. In case ulcers are neglected, they can become infected, which can present a serious danger to health, ending up in amputation in the most severe cases.
Our bodies already possess stem cells naturally as a part of their repair system, which is why when these cells are enriched during the treatment they can bring better results and work on rebuilding damaged organs and body parts more. This means that once stem cells reach the targeted area that is being treated, they not only stop the further damage from happening, but also reverse the damage that has already been made by the disease. As a result, symptoms decrease drastically and patient’s overall health is at a much better level.
What are the advantages of stem cell treatments by SwissMedica?
In Swiss Medica Clinic they deliver treatment with proven results associated with the assistance of highly qualified professionals who realize the importance of personalized care, quality and confidence and this leads to top standards of treatment. Here are the most advantages:
- Side effects and rejection free (patient’s very own stem cells from the abdomen and/or bone marrow are used).
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (patient’s own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure).
- Does not require general anaesthesia.
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases.
- No oncological complications as adult stem cells in the comparison to embryonic cells are rather mature.
- Procedure is very quick and simple. Small quantity of cells are extracted from bone marrow and/or fat tissue. Combination of the two can often show the best results.
- The period of time between getting lipoaspirate and injection of the activated stem cells is only a few hours.
- Adult stem cells are superior over embryonic stem cells, because they do not require growth of several moths and come from patient’s own body, which is why there is no risk of side effects after the treatment.
Most offered Treatments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes Type 1 and 2 and Diabetic foot
- Asthma /Allergies /Sinusitis
- Parkinson / Dementia / Alzheimer
- Ataxia Disease
- Arterial Hypertension
- Chronic fatigue (tired) syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Crohn’s disease treatment
- Carrion’s disease treatment
- Grand mal seizure
- Peptic ulcer
- Lupus disease
- Diffuse Axonal injury disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Mascular Degeneration
- Monomelic Amyotrophy
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
The list goes on. Please let us know about your needs so that we organise all tailor-made for you.
Alongside SwissMedica clinics in Russia and Serbia, SwissMedica main office is located in St Gallen (near Zurich), Switzerland, where patient’s general health condition and viability for the treatment is assessed. After diagnostics, complete individualized treatment plan is created by our medical team and the patient is directed to Belgrade or Moscow for the planned treatment procedure. In Switzerland are the following steps offered:
4. Treatment Plan
It is of course also possible to offer all consultations directly in Moscow and Belgrade.
Patient story for autism treatment
We will be pleased to help you for your hotel reservation, airport transfers, translation services, visa invitations or any other kind of special needs.
Interested? Questions? Please contact us now.