Oral and maxillofacial surgery Switzerland
Oral and maxillofacial surgery treatments in Switzerland, Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux, Lucerne, Basel, Ticino
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and traumatic injuries as well as malformations of the chewing apparatus and the facial skeleton.
What are some reasons to visit an Oral-Maxillofacial Surgeon?
- Have teeth replaced by having dental implants inserted.
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anaesthesia.
- Have a jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumour diagnosed, removed and reconstructed.
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic surgery.
- Have your jaw joint(s) repaired with TMJ surgery.
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery.
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma.
- Have a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for aesthetic surgery.
- Have a tooth extracted.
Interested? Questions? Please contact us now.