Best Dermatology- Venereology treatments and Clinics in Switzerland
Dermatology- Venereology treatments in Switzerland, Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux, Lucerne, Basel, Ticino
Dermatology is concerned with diseases of the skin, mucous membranes and skin appendages (body and scalp hair as well as nails), and also with sexually transmitted diseases (Venerelogy). Dermatologists treat diseases such as acne, eczema, psoriasis (dandruff), warts, bacterial infections, fungal infections (mycoses) or viral infections. Some of them, such as acne, are signs associated with normal physical development, whereas others are hereditary and a further part of a systemic disease, as is the case with lupus erythematosus (butterfly rash). Dermatologists also deal with the consequences of intensive exposure to sunlight and the detection, diagnosis and treatment of tumours and benign and malignant tumour-like lesions of the skin (melanomas).
Cosmetic dermatology represents that aspect of diagnosing, treating, and preventing the changes to the skin that are aesthetically not pleasing to the patient. Whether it be aging lines, pitting from acne, or scarring from sun damage, each of these occurrences prevents the patient from lookin’ good. One of the main objectives of Cosmetic Dermatology – to reduce age-related changes, or if possible, completely stop them.
Cosmetic dermatology treats:
- Wrinkles and all signs of skin aging (using light, medium and deep peels, Botox injections and hyaluronic acid’s
- Hands: injections, peels
- Hair loss (mesotherapy)
- Decrease in skin tone, cellulite, stretch marks
- Acne scars, enlarged pores, age spots
Skin care contents:
- Mezo threads (to eliminate sagging oval face, the skin on the neck, cheeks, cheekbones, crow’s feet and nasolabial folds)
- Fractional Laser CO2: for the treatment of wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, stretch marks
- YAG Laser: redness (rosacea/broken capillaries, redness), decreased skin tone
- IPL: rejuvenation, hair removal, redness
- Diode laser: laser lipolysis, lifting
- Peeling: light, medium and deep
- Hair transplantation, mesotherapy
- Injections: hyaluronic acid (wrinkles, lip augmentation)
- Injection to simulate circuit
- Mesoled: to improve skin turgor body and face
- Micro-sclerotherapy, ambulatory phlebectomy
Interested? Questions? Please contact us now.
Be the first to review “Best Dermatology- Venereology treatments and Clinics in Switzerland”
You must be logged in to post a review.
Henüz değerlendirme yapılmadı.